We strive to achieve the highest quality possible for the benefit of subjects and sponsors
Established, independent sites exchanging expertise and sharing a business development team
Seasoned dedicated research professionals, regulatory and recruitment staff, and sponsor relations team
Allied research sites and services in California, Texas, Florida, New Mexico, Colorado, New Jersey, North Carolina, West Virginia, and Oregon
Founded in 2000, Clinical Trial Centers Alliance is the business development and sponsor relations team for a group of independently owned and operated trial sites and complementary service providers. We provide the advantage of a single point of contact throughout the site selection process as well as single budget and contract negotiation for multiple sites. Operational and therapeutic expertise is shared among members to foster a culture of quality focused on the swift execution of trials while adhering to the highest standards of regulatory compliance, subject safety, and data integrity.
Clinical Research Sites
With seasoned research professionals and regulatory and recruitment staff, Alliance sites have the knowledge and experience to successfully execute your phase I-IV inpatient and outpatient clinical studies. All use a Central IRB.
- Collaborative Neuroscience Research (CNS)
- Hassman Research Institute (HRI)
- FutureSearch Trials
- Uptown Research Institute
- Exemplar Research
- CCT Research
- Albuquerque Neuroscience
Our Clinical Trial Experience
Alliance sites have vast experience across a broad range of therapeutic areas.
- Psychiatry: ADHD, anxiety, bipolar disorder, cognition, depression, PTSD, schizophrenia
- Neurology: Alzheimer’s, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s, post-stroke
- Sleep: chronic insomnia, excessive daytime sleepiness, narcolepsy, obstructed sleep apnea, polysomnography (PSG), restless legs syndrome (RLS), sleep maintenance
- Pain: acute, chronic, fibromyalgia, migraine, neuropathic, osteoarthritis, post-surgical, pain modeling
- Addictions: alcohol use disorder (AUD), binge eating, drug, opioid use disorder (OUD), smoking cessation
- Internal Medicine: cardiology, endocrinology, gastrointestinal, immunology, infectious diseases, metabolic disorders, pulmonology, women’s and men’s health
- Dermatology: acne, atopic dermatitis, melanoma, psoriasis, rosacea, skin infections
- Ophthalmology: cataract, conjunctivitis, dry eye syndrome, glaucoma, macular degeneration
- Healthy Volunteers: First-in-Human, SAD/MAD, cardiac safety, drug-drug interaction (DDI), food effect, bioequivalence
- Specialty and Early Phase: Asian Bridging, driving simulation studies, human abuse liability/human abuse potential (HAL/HAP), rare/orphan diseases, device and digital therapeutic/Software as a Medical Device (SaMD) validation
Clinical Research Services
Our alliance includes complementary services to provide full solutions to run clinical programs.
Catch up on the latest Alliance news
Download the Alliance fact sheet
Connect with us during these conferences
The Alliance is a division of Apex Innovative Sciences, an industry-leading independent provider of clinical development and trial site services. Apex was formed in 2019 through the merger of Collaborative Neuroscience Research (CNS), Hassman Research Institute (HRI), and Clinical Trial Centers Alliance.