We strive to achieve the highest quality possible for the benefit of subjects and sponsors
Established, independent sites exchanging expertise and sharing a business development team
Seasoned dedicated research professionals, regulatory and recruitment staff, and sponsor relations team
Allied research sites and services in California, Texas, Florida, New Mexico, Colorado, New Jersey, North Carolina, West Virginia, and Oregon
Linked by the desire to foster mutual growth and quality in the clinical trials we conduct, Alliance members exchange best practices and expertise in various therapeutic areas, and share a business development and sponsor relations team.
Sponsor Relations Team
Dedicated to establishing and maintaining positive relationships with sponsors and CROs, our experienced sponsor relations team coordinates the site selection process (CDAs, feasibility questionnaires, etc.) and leads efforts to garner new study opportunities.
With a responsive and knowledgeable team managing the study site selection process, our sites are able to focus on their studies in progress. The expert site selection coordination we provide is advantageous for not only our sites, but also sponsors and CROs.
Clinical Research Sites
With seasoned research professionals (MD/DO and PhD-level investigators and raters) and regulatory staff, Alliance sites have the knowledge and experience to successfully execute your phase I-IV inpatient and outpatient clinical studies.
Our sites have large, diverse patient databases; exclusive relationships with multi-specialty practices, hospitals, and clinics; and full-time recruitment staff enabling them to regularly exceed enrollment goals. All use a Central IRB.
- Collaborative Neuroscience Network, LLC
- Pacific Research Partners, LLC
- Oregon Center For Clinical Investigations, Inc
- Albuquerque Neuroscience, Inc
- FutureSearch Trials, LP
- Hassman Research Institute, LLC
- Exemplar Research, Inc
Our Clinical Trial Experience
Alliance sites have vast phase I-IV clinical trial experience across a broad range of therapeutic areas.
- Psychiatry: addictions, ADHD, anxiety, bipolar disorder, cognition, depression, PTSD, schizophrenia
- Neurology: Alzheimer’s, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s, post-stroke
- Sleep: chronic insomnia, excessive daytime sleepiness, narcolepsy, obstructed sleep apnea, polysomnography (PSG), restless legs syndrome (RLS), sleep maintenance
- Pain: acute, chronic, fibromyalgia, migraine, neuropathic pain, osteoarthritis, post-surgical pain, pain modeling
- Medical: cardiology, endocrinology, gastrointestinal, immunology, infectious diseases, metabolic disorders, pulmonology, renal/hepatic, women’s health
- Dermatology: acne, atopic dermatitis, melanoma, psoriasis, rosacea, skin infections, devices studies involving lasers or liposuction
- Specialty and Early Phase: Asian Bridging, bioequivalence, HAL, healthy subjects, rare/orphan diseases
- Ophthalmology: cataracts, conjunctivitis, dry eye syndrome, glaucoma, macular degeneration
Clinical Research Services
Our alliance includes complementary services to provide full solutions to run clinical programs.