We strive to achieve the highest quality possible for the benefit of subjects and sponsors
Established, independent sites exchanging expertise and sharing a business development team
Seasoned dedicated research professionals, regulatory and recruitment staff, and sponsor relations team
Allied research sites and services in California, Texas, Florida, New Mexico, Colorado, New Jersey, North Carolina, and Oregon
Linked by the desire to foster mutual growth and quality in the clinical trials we conduct, Alliance members exchange best practices and expertise in various therapeutic areas, and share a business development and sponsor relations team.
Alliance sites have conducted more than 3,000 phase I-IV clinical trials across 25 therapeutic specialties since 2000.
Sponsor Relations Team
Dedicated to establishing and maintaining positive relationships with sponsors and CROs, our experienced sponsor relations team facilitates the site selection process (CDAs, feasibility questionnaires, CVs, site capabilities information) and leads efforts to garner new study opportunities.
With a responsive and knowledgeable team managing the study site selection process, our sites are able to focus on their studies in progress. The expert site selection coordination we offer is advantageous for not only our sites, but also sponsors and CROs.
We have worked with over 100 sponsors and CROs including biotechs, startups, and big pharma.
Clinical Research Sites
With seasoned research professionals (MD/DO and PhD-level investigators, raters, and study coordinators) and regulatory staff, Alliance sites have the knowledge and experience to successfully execute your phase I-IV inpatient and outpatient clinical studies.
Our sites have large, diverse patient databases; exclusive relationships with multi-specialty practices, hospitals, and clinics; and full-time recruitment staff enabling them to regularly exceed enrollment goals. All sites use a Central IRB.
- Collaborative Neuroscience Network, LLC
- Pacific Research Partners, LLC
- Oregon Center For Clinical Investigations, Inc
- Albuquerque Neuroscience, Inc
- FutureSearch Trials, LP
- Hassman Research Institute, LLC
Our Clinical Trial Experience
Alliance sites have vast phase I-IV clinical trial experience across a broad range of therapeutic areas. Our investigators are boarded in psychiatry, neurology, sleep medicine, internal medicine, addictions, and more.
- Psychiatry: addictions, adult and child ADHD, anxiety, bipolar disorder, cognition, depression, PTSD, schizophrenia
- Neurology: Alzheimer’s, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s, post-stroke
- Sleep: chronic insomnia, excessive daytime sleepiness, narcolepsy, obstructed sleep apnea, polysomnography (PSG), restless legs syndrome (RLS), sleep maintenance
- Pain: acute, chronic, dental pain, fibromyalgia, headache, migraine, neuropathic pain, osteoarthritis, post-surgical pain, pain modeling
- Medical: asthma and COPD, dermatology, diabetes, gastrointestinal, hypertension/hypotension, obesity, ophthalmology, renal/hepatic, women’s health
- Specialty and Early Phase: Asian Bridging, bioequivalence, HAL, healthy subjects, rare/orphan diseases
Clinical Research Services
We have added complementary services to our Alliance to provide full solutions to run clinical programs.
- Driving study solutions and more from our affiliated resource, Cognitive Research Corporation
- Clinical outcomes and neurocognitive measurement, and support for trial design, implementation, and evaluation from our affiliated resource, NeuroCog Trials
- Language solutions for clinical trials conducted worldwide from our affiliated resource, NCT Linguistics, specializing in scientific translation, interpretation, voice-over, training, and localization