What We Share
- Clinical knowledge and varied therapeutic area expertise
- Best operational, clinical and recruitment practices
- Regular group meetings and site visits to discuss methods, challenges, and quality improvement ideas
- Investigator expertise to serve sponsor needs for protocol development, consultation, site selection and study feedback
- A dedicated sponsor relations team to assure responsiveness to sponsors and CROs and identify new study opportunities
Our sites have vast phase I – IV clinical trial experience across a broad range of CNS and medical therapeutic areas. Investigators are boarded in psychiatry, child psychiatry, neurology, sleep medicine, internal medicine.
- Psychiatry: schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, depression, cognition, anxiety, addictions, cognitive dysfunction, PTSD, adult and child ADHD,
- Neurology: Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, post-stroke
- Sleep: chronic insomnia, sleep maintenance, narcolepsy, excessive daytime sleepiness, obstructed sleep apnea, restless legs syndrome, PSG
- Pain: chronic, OA, diabetic neuropathy, fibromyalgia, post herpetic neuralgia, migraine
- General Medicine: type 2 diabetes, hypertension/hypotension, COPD, women’s health
Facilitate relationships in the best interest of sponsors, CRO partners, subjects and our sites to provide added value for all.
We are NOT an SMO
We are established community research sites who have informally joined together to share best practices and support common goals. Each site is owned and operated independently. Confidentiality is always respected for sponsors, CROs and sites. Sponsors/CROs may select one or more sites for their study needs, as appropriate.
Contact us to assist with arranging contact with any site personnel desired.