What Alliance Members Share
- A wealth of medical expertise in various therapeutic areas, and best operational, clinical, and recruitment practices
- The common goal of providing quality data and enrollment
- Investigator expertise to serve sponsor needs for protocol development, consultation, and study feedback
- A dedicated sponsor relations team to assure responsiveness to sponsors and CROs
Our Clinical Trial Experience
Our sites have vast phase I – IV clinical trial experience across a broad range of CNS and medical therapeutic areas. Investigators are boarded in psychiatry, neurology, sleep medicine, internal medicine, addictions, and more.
- Psychiatry: addictions, adult and child ADHD, anxiety, bipolar disorder, cognition, depression, PTSD, schizophrenia
- Neurology: Alzheimer’s, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s, post-stroke
- Sleep: chronic insomnia, excessive daytime sleepiness, narcolepsy, obstructed sleep apnea, polysomnography (PSG), restless legs syndrome (RLS), sleep maintenance
- Pain: acute, chronic, dental pain, fibromyalgia, headache, migraine, neuropathic pain, osteoarthritis (OA), post-surgical pain, pain modeling
- General Medicine: asthma and COPD, dermatology, diabetes, gastrointestinal, hypertension/hypotension, obesity, ophthalmology, renal/hepatic, women’s health
- Specialty and Early Phase: Asian Bridging, bioequivalence, HAL, healthy subjects, rare/orphan diseases
Facilitate relationships in the best interest of sponsors, CRO partners, subjects, and our sites to provide added value for all.
We are NOT an SMO
We are established community research sites who have informally joined together to share best practices and support common goals. Each site is owned and operated independently. Confidentiality is always respected for sponsors, CROs, and sites. Sponsors/CROs may select one or more sites for their study needs, as appropriate.