Experienced sites now conducting general medical studies
Exciting growth has brought new investigators and therapeutic areas to our dedicated research sites!
- Women’s health – 3000+ patients (menopausal/women’s health/vitamin deficiencies/sexual dysfunction/UTI/hot flashes); 50 new patients per month
- Osteoporosis – 1300+ patients; 35 new patients per month
- Hypercholesterolemia/high cholesterol – 3500+ patients; 120 new patients per month
- Hypertension/hyperlipidemia – 2500+ patients; 25 new patients per month
- Type 2 diabetes – 1300+ patients; 100 patients per month
- Irritable bowel/constipation –1200+ patients; 60 new patients per month
- Obesity – 1200+ patients; 20 new patients per month
- Respiratory – 500+ patients (COPD/asthma/bronchitis); 10 new per month
These additions benefit from our more than 10 years of full-time CNS (pain, neurology, psychiatry, sleep and phase I) research expertise as we bring our best practices, experienced staff, and proven recruitment systems to general medicine.
We hope to work with you soon!
The Clinical Trial Centers Alliance Team